Friday, October 4, 2013

Meet Pete...


Hi everybody!
I'm Pete Sinclair and the friend on my shoulder (his favorite place to travel) is my cat, Caesar.
To jump start our getting to know each other I thought I'd start by sharing a few of my favorite things. But just a few; if I shared all of my favorite things then there wouldn't be enough space in the entire cyberspace to list them!

Pete's five favorites:
favorite food: peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich (yummy!)
favorite color: green (like my backpack)
favorite place in the world: Christmas Town, Maine
favorite time of the year: Christmas (of course!)
favorite sport: running (I won the silver medal last year at my school's relay race)

So, there you have them!
My twin sister, Lucy, is going to be joining us and she'll share her five favorites soon too!
But in the meantime, I was wondering... what are your five favorites?
Talk soon!
Pete